Freitag, 25. November 2011

Thankful for a classmate

First of all I have to say that I really like everyone in this English class. Everyone is really nice and I enjoy going to this class. It is very interesting to hear all the different opinions on questions and topics cause we all got other values on our mind to judge different situation in different ways. Especially Harlans and McKinleys comments are really inspiring sometimes.

I also think that Mr McCarthy is a very good teacher since he knows how to make the lessons interesting. He always finds a good balance between fun and learning at the same time and that is why I like this class so much.

Then there are Filip and Jack sitting right next to me. They became good friends of mine and helped me a lot to understand things when I didn´t know what to do. Our group work was always very productive and fun. Thank you guys for being in this class with me!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Filip
    Thanks Jonas. I agree that Mr.McCarthy finds a good balance between the two. I hope to become even better friends with you soon!!

    AntwortenLöschen