Sonntag, 1. Januar 2012

Song Review: In The End by Linkin Park

"In The End" is a pretty old song by Linkin Park, but I still really like listening to it and I think, it`s on of the bands best song ever. It was released on the album Hybrid Theory in October 2000.

The song probably has multiple meanings but it is definitely about the value of time and that you should never waste it. You cant hold the time on, so you have to start living in this moment to be happy. It could also be about a failed relationship. He tried the hardest to save the relationship but it had to fall apart because of the others persons character.

In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I´m surprised I got so far
Things aren´t the way they were before
You wouldn´t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then



Here is the link for the video on youtube if you wanna listen to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU&ob=av2n

3 Kommentare:

  1. Good work. They are a entertaining band. I was hoping for something off the beaten path from you. I need more German music than Nena.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well written song. Linkin Park's early material is, in my opinion, the peak of their career. Great review.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @ Mr McCarthy: Ok I ll add another post with some german music for you. I just did Linkin Park because I like them better than the German bands.

    @Alex: Yeah i totally agree with you. Their older songs are way better than the new ones. I mean there are some songs which I really like, but their old style was better in general

    AntwortenLöschen